what i learned today
Friday, September 21, 2007
  My how things have changed.
Wow, I can't believe how much changes in just a matter of a few years. One minute, I'm a severely disgruntled music business student wasting money and time doodling in notebooks. Next thing I know, I graduated NYU with a degree in Individualized Study. That's right, I went to the special kids class. I haven't had any time to maintain this site, but man the archives of funny/stupid class notes sure are piling up. Now I make use of my stupid drawings! Now I'll have much more serious thing to post on here...as this is now what I do for a living! (and by living I mean I get by as long as I only spend 50 cents every day).

Currently I'm working at Curious Pictures in Manhattan. I'm going to start using this blog as a place to post my new work! I've also just finished illustrating a lil chillen'z book called Summer's Funner For now, here's something old that is also on my website, but I'll have some new things soon.



Also, I'm trying to get a hamster, but I'm too poor right now. Rest assured, the moment I get it I'll post all kinds of stupid stories about it on here.
 
Comments:
I like your pictures. I hope you can get your hamster.
Good luck whit your new work.
Bye!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home



unless indicated otherwise all work is
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2008 rachel michelle hoffman



My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States

I am a cartoon that lives inside an 8 year old's notebook.




MY "REAL" WEBSITE
rachelrachelhoffman.com


MY OTHER THINGS
my flickr
my last fm
my etsy profile


RESPECTED FRIENDS
benyonda.com
cricket spin
nylondip.com
the denouement
sam ward
malachi ward
atom leonhart
patricia burgess
curious pictures
augenblick studios
ohmyrockness.com



ODDS N ENDS
mr. winkle
making fiends
toothpaste for dinner
natalie dee
married to the sea



THE CRAFT OBSESSION
craftzine blog
happy zombie
knit new york
holly hue diy clothing



ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2007 / February 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 /









Powered by Blogger